
Ok, back to our regularly scheduled program. ;) We made a trip up to see Granny this weekend. We spent the night with her on Friday. Cooper actually made the trip with us and did very well. Heidi stayed with a friend on Friday so that she could work on Saturday. She is still detassaling corn and seems to really enjoy it........making your own money is great incentive. :) We passed this field of sunflowers on the way to Granny's on Friday night. I absolutely love them.......HAD to stop and take a picture!

Let me share one Isaac story here that happened this past month. Ruth, Isaac and Gracie's Sunday school teacher came to me a few weeks ago sharing this story. She was talking to the kids about all of the good foods that God made. The conversation turned to candy........and how too much candy is not good for our bodies. Graice piped up and told about how much Isaac enjoyed candy! ;) Then Jaxon another boy in the class said that he no longer eats candy at all. He is totally off candy he said. Isaac spoke up and said, "Oh..me too! Me too! I'm totally off candy too.....I ate all of mine last night. "......LOL!!!
Oh, gotta tell one more Isaac funny from this past week. We were in town when Isaac was making a huge effot to get my attention because I needed to hurry and look. "Look Mama, look Mama.......that man....that man in the white truck is on his way to church" What? It was Thursday. I look and the man in the white truck was wearing a suit and tie. Apparently in Isaac's world you only put on a suit and tie if you are going to church! That tickled me! Hmmmm? He must have learned that from his Daddy! Ha!
2 comments:
glad you decided to came back! the sunflowers look great!
-Kylie :P
Wow, look at all those sunflowers! I loved reading these Isaac stories. The candy one especially cracked me up! I have a sweet tooth just like him. :D I'm "off candy" right now too; I need to get some! LOL!
Post a Comment