Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Saturday, August 09, 2008

My Girlies

Heidi and Gracie have been having some fun with friends over the past few days. Heidi had her friend Jackie over to spend the night and Gracie went to her first ever birthday party at a friend's house. I did not even tell Gracie about the party until the day of the party because I KNEW she would be so excited that she wouldn't be able to think or talk about anything else! I was right! The party was not until 6:00 last night and Miss Gracie could hardly survive the anticipation of the event! :) As you can see from the photos it was a princess party. :)



5 comments:

Terrie said...

Boy Heidi is looking more grown up all of the time! PRETTY GIRL!
And look at little Gracie all ready for his first party. I bet she had SO much fun. She'll always remember it :)

Terrie said...

oops .... why did I say HIS when referring to Gracie? Oops.

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE Heidi's hair up on top of her head like that except she looks so much older!! She is beautiful Wendy.

Princess parties are the best!!!

Wendy said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BEAUTIFUL!

Loooooooooooooooooove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Nice hair Heidi.