Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

God Made Dirty Toes

I was helping Isaac scrub down his dirtly little body last night in the bath tub.

Mama: Oh my goodness Isaac! Look at your feet.....they're black! How in the world did your feet get so dirty you silly boy!

Isaac: You know Mama!

Mama: Know what?

Isaac: You know!! You know!! God made little boys with dirty toes!

LOL!! He keeps me laughing!

Have to share another good one. I teach 4, 5 and 6 year olds for Wednesday night Bible class. Last week I asked the kids the question.

"So, what was the name of the man that led the Israelites out of Egypt?"

Five year old Lacie very ethusiastically yelled "I know, I know this one!! Indiana Jones!"

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! is all I can say.:^)

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE ISAAC!!!!!!!!!!!