
The boys have been busy playing ball and we have been having a great time cheering them on! They sure do enjoy it.......and so do we! :) As you can see Isaac is our little Oiler. He's such a little squirt......I have to say he looks so stinkin' cute running around out there! ;) He sure can hit that ball for such a little fella!


Jacob is on a traveling team this year, which means that they play different schools and travel to those schools and other schools come here to play too. They are also allowed to steal in Jacob's league now, which is right up Jacob's ally.....boy does he love that....especially if it requires a slide! ;) Of course, Isaac goes to all of Jacob's games and is taking all of that in. So, at Isaac's game Isaac does a slide for no apparent reason at all. LOL!! He said, "I know I didn't HAVE to slide, but I wanted to........see my pants are dirty" Ha Ha Ha!!
Jacob has been playing 1st base most of the time this year and doing an excellent job! He didn't miss a play tonight......yes, I'm a proud Mama! Truth be told though I'd be equally as proud if he missed every play cause that's my boy! ;) As you can see from the photos he's been doing a bit of catching as well this year. He's so much fun to watch because he is SUCH an eagar beaver! He does a great job at encouraging the whole team too!



Play Ball!!
5 comments:
Your kiddo's photos could be in magazines! They are adorable, everyone of them! :)
Oh yea...stealing base is a HUGE deal! I know you are beaming with pride that he is so encouraging to his teammates.
Little Isaac looks so adorable in his uniform!
Isaac - you are quite the little man!! Great job on the awesome hitting! You're the cutest Oiler I've ever seen!! So amazing you're not a toddler anymore, even your pictures make it obvious you're a big guy!!! Proud of how hard you've worked and how far you've come w/ t-ball!!
Jacob - ROCK ON DUDE!! First base is BUSY and REQUIRES LOTS OF SKILL!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
Keep up the good work, young man!! It's so awesome that God gave you not only interest, Jacob but also talent!
WAY
TO
GO!
Oh look at those good lookin' boys!!! What a cute little oiler and Jacob looks at home as catcher. Wish I could see a game.
Love you,
Aunt Terrie
Oh how I used to love going to my little brothers' ball games! Your pictures bring back memories! That is great that Jacob is such a team player and that Isaac is practicing his slides. He'll need those for when he's older! ;)
Post a Comment