Miss Gracie had her first visit from the tooth fairy this past Monday. Her tooth had been just dangling for several days. Dangling to the point that I told her that I wish she would let me pull it because I was afraid that she would swallow it. As we were walking out the door to head to the school bus-stop I looked at Gracie and her tooth was GONE! I gasped and told her that her tooth was gone and big huge crocodile tears started to pour. :( She was afraid that she had swallowed her tooth like I had said....ugh! I had helped her brush her teeth just minutes before and I knew it had been there then. So, we back tracked....and found the missing tooth in the sink on the brink of being wisked down the drain. She had spit the tooth out with her toothpaste and for once I was actually happy that she hadn't done a good job of getting all the toothpaste rinsed out of the sink....Whew!! We got the tooth tucked away safely into a baggie, wiped away the tears and were off to face the new day with a snaggle toothed grin. :)
4 comments:
Glad the tooth was found! At least it was a painless removal from the mouth! lol; funny that she didn't even notice it come out into the sink. She must have been too excited for school! ;)
Glad you found the tooth! They are so proud when they loose their teeth...hope all of you are feeling better!
Hooray for big girl Gracie and that fabulous smile!!
but so bittersweet for mom, probably? btdt recently.
The Bank account sounds fun fun fun! Our kids have them but they don't know! lol
Wendy,
I've finally had the chance to catch up on all you've been up to...you've been busy!!! I love keeping up with you and your kids! We hope to see you soon!
Kristen
Post a Comment