Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Toy Soldiers

I continue to savor the days with my family as it is today! My kiddos are all at such different phases in life. I cherish ALL of the stages....even the more difficult ones because I know that very soon today will become yesterday. On THIS morning I shared my shower with little toy soilders....

Little Toy Soldiers, Axe Body wash, Naked Barbie dolls, A lady shaver that doesn't belong to me. My children...all healthy and vibrant and doing well on this day! Standing in the shower this morning these things remind me of how blessed I am. I am thankful! Thankful for my beautiful family....my friends and loved ones.

May I never take the blessings of my life for granted. May I enjoy TODAY!

Love,
Wendy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

tee hee!

and

so sweet!!

ikwym on some level.....savoring w/u!