Some of our first zucchini. Those are wiffle balls in the background. The boys were having FUN! :)
Enjoyed lots and lots of zucchini bread this summer and have lots more zucchini stashed away in the freezer for even more bread this winter! YUM!
Lots of cukes
And, I made my first ever bread and butter pickles. Thought of my Mama Nicks the whole time! :) They are YUMMY!
Busy helpers! :)
We grew some big maters this year!! The plants grew taller than me!
We accidentally got a hold of some cherry tomatoes. It was a nice accident though. Gracie and Tom esepecially enjoyed them. I think we'll plant these every year!
Gracie Lou helped me with the salsa. Definitely will have to make more of this next year. It's going fast!
A bit of our harvest!
Btw, that big boy there in the middle....he had a checkup at the doc yesterday. He is 5'5 1/2 and weighs 120 lbs. Grown 3 inches in the past 6 months and gained 10 lbs. Officially bigger than his older sister. He likes that....a LOT! ;)
Love, Wendy
2 comments:
those are awesome!!
love love LOVE!
favorite is Isaac barefoot :)
shocking is the young man in the bottom pic..thought you still had 3 kids at home...gues you have 2 young people and 2 kids ;)
Oh I am so envious of your harvest. I always tell myself that I should plant a vegetable garden but then I'm too lazy to do it. Yes, I'm admitting that. I have a nice neighbor that gave me some zuchini, eggplant and tomatoes from her garden though. :)
Post a Comment