Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Friday, September 11, 2009

HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!

YES, we're still here!!! Life has been zipping along quite quickly around her lately. You know I've been busy if I haven't been here to post right?! I've been wanting to share the above photo for a while now because Jacob was SO proud! Over 17 inches he said. ;)

Of course, the kids all started back to school this week. So, now we have a sophomore, a sixth grader, a second grader and a first grader! Wowzers! Life is FUN! :) Some exciting news...I have a part time job now as a paraprofessional at a nearby elementary school. It's not at the kids' school, but at another school in the area. It's perfect because I have time in the morning to get the kids off to school before I have to go to work. Then I am home a few hours before they get home. So, I have time to get some things done around the house before they get here. I'm really enjoying the job so much. I'm working with 2nd graders mostly...Title 1 work. It's awesome!
More good news...Tom had an interview on Sept 2 for a job here in Michigan. We are storming the heavens in hopes that this is THE job that will bring him back home!
Heidi is busy running cross country right now. It's her first year. She has only had one race so far and she did awesome. Out of 52 runners, she came in 11th place and even got a medal for her performance. Pretty cool! She has her second meet in the morning.

One more photo for fun. Cooper has soooo much FUN with James and I think James enjoys him quite a bit as well. LOL! This position cracks me up!


Love,

Wendy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny. I thought about Zipadeedodadays in the shower this morning and got on here to email you about it wondering if you had decided to put it on the backburner for awhile since you are so busy. These are good pics!
Terrie

HollyMarie said...

Yay for an update! Congrats on the job; it sounds perfect for you. I'll pray that Tom gets the Michigan job too! Tell Heidi good job from me. Cross country takes a lot of dedication and hard work... way to go!

Wendy said...

I'm soooo glad the job is really working out! I just know you'll do super...you and the kids will benefit together!

now for YOUR kids - ADOOOORABLE!

So grown up, so lovely, so hilarious and so fishy - lol WAY COOL, JACOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joshua's green w/ envy!

(still praying about Tom!)

Brenna said...

Love the pics! Praying about Tom's job, Wendy!