Just a few funnies from the past few weeks.....
*Isaac declared that since we do not have DirecTV "We are just a bunch of hobos" ...ha ha ha!
*After church last Sunday night it was quite hectic....supper, packing lunches for school, baths, getting back packs ready, clothes for the next day, algebra II etc. etc. Isaac asked me if we could read "Hop On Pop" I told him that we could after we did this, this, this and this. He let out a huge sigh and said, "Mom, sometimes I wish there were two of you" LOL!!!! Me too! ;)
*The kids and I keep the roads around here pretty hot. We live in a big Amish community...so lots of horses and buggies around. This morning we were traveling down one of our rural roads and Jacob said, "Mom, you are really good at dodging the horse poop. I bet the city slickers could not do that nearly as well as you do" Ha ha ha ha!!!!
They keep my life FUN!!!
Love,
Wendy
1 comment:
How cute! Thanks for bringing me some good chuckles this morning! :D
Post a Comment