Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Deck the Halls!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go,
Take a look at the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow.
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in every store.
But the prettiest sight to see is the holly that will be
On your own front door!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist!! :) LOVE this time of year! We've been having a great time decking the halls of our own front door! Fa la la la laaaaaaaaaa la la la la!!! Ok sorry, I'll stop now! ;)

Here are a bunch of photos of our FUN!

Jacob was able to cut the tree down all by himself this year! GO JACOB!! :)

Right on his head........Ker-Plunk! LOL!! You can see the saw still in the trunk of the tree. ;)
You can see Heidi in the background of this photo taking care of her Dad. Somehow Tom cut himself and Heidi was very concerned about it! She ran back to the truck and found a band-aide in my purse, which I did not think I had......and she fixed Dad right up. I'm so proud of the caring person she is growing into!! :)
It started snowing while at the Christmas tree farm and was COLD!! So, we stopped for some hot chocolate on the way home


This is our giant dancing Santa. The boys brought him for Daddy for Christmas two years ago. Daddy was surprised! LOL!! He really is pretty cool and Isaac loves to put on his Santa hat and stand in front of Santa and sing and dance like he does. :)













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting these pictures up. It's not that I don't like Thumper but I enjoy the little Cornett faces much better. :)

Love,
Neena

Anonymous said...

Wendy!

Your family is BEAUTIFUL and so is your tree. Christmas is such a wonderful time. Have a Merry Christmas!

Love,
Holly M. :)

Wendy said...

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT POST!
(as usual)
Loooved all the pics!
Heidi is such a beautiful young woman! Great sparkling smile and eyes you captured!!
I gasped at Jacob, but then rotflmbo when I knew he was OK!!

PRICESS - those of Jacob are for graduation!! lol

GREAT TREE!!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love this time of year too. Looks like you guys had so much fun cutting down the tree and then going for hot chocolate. Ho Ho Ho. Love the big Santa. Ha.
Love,
Terrie