Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thumper

Last night while Tom and I were on our Friday night grocery shopping date night .....lol....we ran into our neighbors. We got to talking and it came up that our bunny , Amy, had died this summer. They used to care for her occasionally while we were away. Anyway, they mentioned that they had a bunny that they were wanting to find a new home for because they were afraid that he would get too cold this winter where he was. Gracie has really been wanting a new bunny.....specifically a white bunny. Tom and I had talked about getting Gracie and Isaac some bunnies this spring for Easter or their birthdays. It just so happens that Thumper is white.......well mostly white....and we couldn't pass up this opportunity. So, meet the newest member of our household.....Thumper! :) Oh, btw...he came with his name! He's just so sweet and so tame. The kids just love him.......and well, so do I! ;) We went and got him some straw today, so he should be nice and comfy on this cold Michigan night.....BRRRRR!! Tom says that when he was 5 he took care of his own rabbits and feels that Gracie and Isaac will be able to too. We'll see how that goes. :)
Love,
Wendy
ps We had a GREAT day today....went and got our Christmas tree and decorated it. I'll post pics tomorrow. It's time for Mama relaxation time! ;)

3 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a beautiful bunny! And hey!!! I enjoy going to the store with my husband by myself! I think it's great fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

They are all sooooo cute - even Thumper. :)

Love
Neena

HollyMarie said...

That bunny is so adorable! I bet your kids are just enamored with him! I've always wanted a big soft bunny rabbit but dh says no... ;) Oh well!