A couple of weeks ago we were all at the dinner table when Gracie said, "I want Daddy, me, Heidi, Jacob and Isaac all to stay home and for Mama to go to the hospital and lay on a bed." :-O What? Daddy questioned her and she said, "Yes, I want Mama to go to the hospital and lay on a bed and have a baby...a girl baby!" :-O :-O The conversation got extremely LONG with Gracie explaining where the baby would sleep, how she would feed the baby bottles, change the diapers, etc. etc. Daddy finally said, "Well Gracie the baby will grow up and learn how to walk" Gracie said, "No, she would stay a baby forever" Hee Hee! Daddy explained that would not happen. She would grow up and learn to walk. She would go into her bedroom and get into her things. She would get into her Polly Pockets. WHAT?? NO WAY?? Yep, she will get into your Polly Pockets. That was the end of that. Gracie definitely does NOT want a baby sister! LOL! ;)
Wendy
1 comment:
Sometimes it helps to just talk things out! I laughed so loud when I read Gracie response!!!
Post a Comment