Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Saturday, October 01, 2011

My Boy

I can always count on Isaac to keep a smile on my face! :) I was going through his Friday folder from school today. It's fun to see how his personality shines through in his school work.  In the folder was a paper titled "A Trip for Two" The writing prompt was: "You and a friend get to explore outer space in a supercharged spaceship!" Then there were questions that had to be answered. To the question "what will you wear? (on the spaceship)" Isaac answered: "A tuxedo" :) That is sooooo him!! To the question "Where will you go?" His response: "We will go to mars to get more candy bars." lol!! :) After you answered these questions you were to "write a story about your trip in space. His story simply:
"One day Tommy and I went to mars to get more candy bars. The end."  haha!

On another paper they had to fill in the blanks:

I am good at .....sleeping   hahaha!
I wish that .......I can fly   awwwwe! Remember my previous post about his flying dream?
I want to learn more about........fishing   The boy LOVES to fish!!!
Snowball fighting .......is my favorite thing to do in the winter. That's my boy! :)
I want to be a policeman when I grow up.  :)
Go to Carter's house is my favorite thing to do in the summer. :)
Computer lab....is my favorite subject in school.
If I had a million dollars, I would.....Save it! Good boy! :)
My favorite thing to eat is....Pizza

Love my boy to the moon and back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .....in a tuxedo! :)

2 comments:

HollyMarie said...

I think the tuxedo answer is the best one, lol! So cute!

Wendy said...

chuckle chuckle!!

BIG CHEESEY GRIN!!

how *very* fun!

:)

tuxedo really has me too! lol