Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Monday, October 25, 2010

Squash Heads


Gracie and Isaac painted their pumpkins for school this afternoon. This is an activity that the school does every year. I was a bit confused about the due dates for this project. I was thinking that tomorrow was the first day that the kids could bring the pumpkins in. Gracie came home this afternoon and informed me that tomorrow was the last day to bring the pumpkins in. OH MY!! We got them done and the kids had a ball doing them!! :) Oh....we opted for squash instead of pumpkins this year because......well.....we were in a time crunch and the neighbors grew lots of squash this year!! LOL!! I thought Gracie's candy corn idea was pretty unique! I would have never thought of it!

Isaac's is a skull......lol!

It was an absolutely GORGEOUS fall day today. We painted the squash on the back porch.


Happy Fall!!
Love, Wendy

1 comment:

Wendy said...

ADOOOOOORABLE!

Isaac and his having the staring contest..PRICLESS!

LMBO!

great job, kiddo's!