Every Good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

Saturday, July 17, 2010

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at Gramps& Neena's and Terrie's house in Pendleton, Indiana. The new place is GREAT....trampoline, swimming pool, baseball diamond, basketball court, slides, swings, tether bath. Best of all....the whole family was there! Mom, Dad, my siblings and families. Enjoyed it mega much.

Here's the 12 grands....ranging in age from 6 to 18 now. Tick, tick, tick...time marches on!
Terrie and family
Joe, Jamie and Family
Our family

The three 12 year olds...Jacob, Emily and Garett...birthdays Aug. Sept and Nov.

Gramps and Neena

We had a family baseball game, which was SO much fun!!! :)
Gracie and Avery





I think this photo is so cool! That's Isaac by the way. ;)


Happy Independence Day.......a bit late! ;)

Love, Wendy

3 comments:

HollyMarie said...

Now that is what I call a good-lookin' family! Isn't it nice having a family large enough and with enough players old enough to play a baseball game with? Very cool! Your children continue to grow like crazy... amazing!

Wendy said...

better late than never ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

I am green with envy for the smiles...the playfulness!!

Beautiful.

faces, moments, memories, photographs.....

BEAUTY-FILLED!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wendy ... ur pictures turned out great! I hadn't seen them yet. :) I love the one of dad batting!
Love you!
Terrie