So, how are we going to say it? Two thousand ten OR Twenty-Ten. I think it will probably more often be Twenty-Ten, but time shall tell I guess.
Shortly after midnight on Jan 1...Heidi asked me what my New Year's resolutions were. I used to make a long list of New Year's Resolutions, but not so much anymore. I'm not really sure why? I guess I just don't feel like I need a new year to make goals for myself. Perhaps it's an age thing... ;) I do make goals for myself, but it's a continual thing. So, when Heidi sprung that question on me I had not thought about it much and on the spur of the moment told her "I just want to be happy no matter what is happening in my life" I've thought about that over the past few days. I've been trying to come up with one short goal that sums up what I am feeling....and with the help of a friend have come up with it:
In 2010 I intend to cultivate optimism
I think that's good because it encompassaes so many aspects of life. So there ya have it! :)
Have a Happy Sunday!
Tomorrow it's back to the ole gring.
oooops....I mean tomorrow we all have the privilege of returning to school and work where our minds will be stimulated and we will grow into stonger people. :D
Love,
Wendy
2 comments:
Happy New Year; great resolution. :)
ps - for me either "ten" or twenty-ten
:-)
Post a Comment