Two weeks ago Jacob finished another fun basketball season. I was very sad to see it end! :( He was actually on a traveling team for the first time this year. He really enjoys basketball because it involves constant movement, which is right up his ally. He's quite the little hustler. Towards the end of the season we noticed that he has improved quite a bit over the course of the season. The coaches took notice of his "natural athletic ability" and have offered to give him some one on one help over the summer, which is pretty cool! The most important part.......he had FUN!!!! :) We did notice that it seems that Jacob may have some exercise induced asthma. I have suspected this before, but really noticed it during this season. I will bring it up to the doc the next time I have him there.
1 comment:
Way to go Jacob! I've noticed the asthma issues with Ellie too after she's been running around the house with Bereket.
Post a Comment